Tell me not in mournful numbers,
Life is but an empty dream.
Life is real! Life is earnest!
And the grave is not its goal.

When I go from hence
let this be my parting word,
that what I have seen is unsurpassable.

Monday 1 September 2008

A Lazy Sunday

00:10 AM:
What!! It's midnight already!! Should really go to bed now. Have finished season one of LOST. This is a good time to take a break. Wait, lets just take a peek at season two.

03:15 AM:
Can't stay awake any longer. Have finished four episodes of season two. Going to bed.

06:30 AM:
It's morning already? And a hot and cloudy one at that. Feeling hungry.

07:00 AM:
Am sick of having noodles for breakfast every damn weekend. But its easiest to make. Why can't we have Chicken in Atta Noodles? It will be some variety. Feeling sleepy. Think I will go back to sleep.

10:30 AM:
Is that a door banging somewhere? Its very quite otherwise. Am I sleeping or am I awake?

01:00 PM:
Can hear noises outside my door. Roomies must have got up. Lazy bones!! Lets join them. Have to decide what to do for lunch.
Oops... they have already bought mutton. When did they go out? Whats the time? O my God! Its one already. I slept for that long?

02:45 PM:
Finished lunch. Mutton curry was delicious. Lets finish the remaining episodes of season two.

04:30 PM:
Did it have to rain now. It is making me feel sleepy. But I won't fall asleep. Otherwise I will have to spend the night awake. Now lets see where was I in LOST. Episode 16 or 17?

10:30 PM:
Must have fallen asleep. Whats the time? Shit!!

10:45 PM:
We have some mutton left over from afternoon. Just have to make rice.

11:30 PM:
Dinner is over. Now, since I will not be able to sleep anyway lets finish season two.

00:30 AM:
I was watching LOST. When did I fall asleep? What the heck!! Just turn off the lights and go back to sleep. Have to get up early tomorrow. Hope it does not rain in the morning. Have to go swimming . Already missed it on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment