Tell me not in mournful numbers,
Life is but an empty dream.
Life is real! Life is earnest!
And the grave is not its goal.

When I go from hence
let this be my parting word,
that what I have seen is unsurpassable.

Monday 2 June 2008

About The Blog

Once upon a time long long ago...I used to keep a diary. I hope to revive that habit with this blog. It is not a daily account of my life but rather a scratch pad where I can scribble whatever is on my mind. Movies, books and food are my three passions in life. So I expect most of my posts are going to be about them. I do have the habit of coming up with totally mundane and unremarkable insights about life from time to time. Some posts will doubtless be about those. In any case, whatever I put down here will probably be too personal or too insignificant to be of interest to anyone but myself. If however, you, who are currently reading this, decide to glance through what is in here, I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment