Tell me not in mournful numbers,
Life is but an empty dream.
Life is real! Life is earnest!
And the grave is not its goal.

When I go from hence
let this be my parting word,
that what I have seen is unsurpassable.

Monday 4 August 2008

An online conversation...

Transcript of a chat I had with a female friend of mine this afternoon. My friend requested anonymity. So I have removed my her name. Otherwise it is a word to word transcript spelling mistakes, sms lingo and all.

friend:
hi
i see you'hv been writing quite a bit:)

Rajorshi:
yes :)

Sent at 12:55 PM on Monday

Rajorshi:
u know what
this is the season for girls

friend:
as in?

Rajorshi:
most new babies are female
a frnd of mine had a girl
she is the thrd frnd to hv a girl
last year it was all boys

friend:
oh
i thot...
:)
lots of women proposing to you

Rajorshi:
i wish :(

friend:
awww
come on
with such writing
you'll be a hit among women journos

Rajorshi:
i dnt know any journos :(
neways writing is the last thing women look for

friend:
what do they look for then?

Rajorshi:
writing indicates brains/intelligence

friend:
women like that

Rajorshi:
women luk for dumbos

friend:
i thot men look for dumbos

Rajorshi:
of course they do
both luk for dumbos

friend:
waah

Rajorshi:
and since the world is full of dumbos of both sexes
nobody has any problems hooking up

friend:
and getting married

Rajorshi:
except a few poor souls like me

friend:
me too
me too:)


Sent at 4:13 PM on Monday
Rajorshi:
i thot u said u r surrounded by intelligent people in ur co. :)

friend:
yes
i am...
some women
men r married
:(

Rajorshi:
hell...
same here with women

Sent at 4:17 PM on Monday
Rajorshi:
u know wht this is a funny conversation
i will post it on my blog
after hiding names
u mind?

friend:
no:0
go ahead
but hey..
no names

Rajorshi:
yeah i said that "after hiding names"

Sent at 4:21 PM on Monday

friend:
ok

No comments:

Post a Comment